Job Type: Technical Engineer – Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, Possibility for Remote
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES AT JOINTHETEAM@K3TECHS.COM
K3 Technology is looking for a creative, self-accountable IT professional to engage in our fast-paced, people-driven service model.
If you think differently, solve creatively, and love to connect with people, we want you to join our mission of digging deep and proving how meaningful IT services can be. It’s as common sense as it is revolutionary.
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a tier one/two Technical Engineer (in other companies this person could hold the title of higher level Help Desk/Desk Side Support, Field Engineer, Tier 1 or Tier 2 Technician) to join our Managed Services Team. The Technical Engineer will be responsible for handling the majority of day to day user requests and tickets for an assigned client base within our Managed Services Team. This position requires a person who can communicate about complex ideas and technology in simple everyday terms.
- Ticket management and documentation
- Learning independently about our clients’ ever changing systems
- Working both in our office and on location with our clients
- Doing what it takes to create enthusiastically satisfied customers and build trust and credibility within a client group
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in an IT help desk or desktop support environment or equivalent educational experience
- Experience troubleshooting or supporting Microsoft platforms (e.g. Office 365, Active Directory, all current flavors of Windows)
- Knowledge of basic networking principles, what they mean, and how they interact (TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN)
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining peripherals (scanners, fax machines, printers, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting standard hardware issues and running diagnostics
- An understanding of standard IT Security practices (virus remediation, firewalls, phishing, etc.)
- Basic Apple, Mac OS, and iOS troubleshooting experience a plus
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn and support various business applications
- Understanding backup and disaster recovery concepts
- An awareness of how technology impacts business
- The desire to work as part of a team
- Critical thinking aptitude and troubleshooting experience
- An empathetic approach to solving customer problems
- Curiosity about technology and the ability and motivation to learn independently
- Professional confidence, and a passion for solving problems
- A positive, courteous demeanor
- An aptitude towards service
- Openness to feedback
- Ability to learn from experience
- A focus on finding appropriate long-term solutions to technical issues
- The ability to own technical problems and see them through to resolution
Some of the things our employees enjoy include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental & IRA program
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
We’re looking for smart, highly-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to learn, be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent, apply today!
Technical support may be remote by phone, chat, and occasionally at a customer site. Work is usually done during business hours, but occasionally at night and on weekends, too. Our Engineers must be able to work independently, lift at least 50 lbs, have a reliable vehicle, valid Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean driving record.
Responses with cover letters will only be considered. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org